Providing professional tailored legionella risk assessments carried out with the minimum disruption to your business and to HSE Legionnaires' disease. The control of legionella bacteria in water systems approved code of practice HSG274 which is required for commercial buildings employing five or more personnel.
- House files compiled with pipe work schematic / photos
- Legionella risk assessments
- Legionella control - removal of dead legs, remedial works for cold water storage cisterns, cleaning of shower heads, temperature monitoring etc
- Disinfection of cold water storage cisterns, cylinders, tanks etc
- Maintenance of thermostatic mixing valves
We are also one of the few companies in the region who are qualified to fit and test RPZ valves for backflow protection complete with certification sent to the client and the relevant water authority for the area.
During this process we would identify and evaluate all potential risks and advise the client on what measures to take to comply and provide a written report.This could involve producing a regime of programmed temperature monitoring, disinfection works and inspection of stored water.
For a complete legionella (Legionnaire's Disease) testing and risk assessment service in York and Yorkshire, contact Waterguard today.
Specimen Survey Reports
For a sample of the report you will receive after we have completed a legionella risk assessment, please see the following: